Remember — before and during a live class:
- Arrive 5 mins prior to class to check in.
- Leave your belongings in your car; if you must bring in your belongings, keep them with you by your pole area. You will not be able to use the cubbies for your belongings.
- Bring your own mat.
- Your temperature will be checked before entering the studio using a touchless thermometer.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
- You must wear a face covering while entering the class.
- Please keep your mask on when entering, exiting and walking around the studio (when you may get within 6 feet of someone else). We know that wearing a mask throughout exercising can be difficult, we strongly encourage wearing one for the entire duration of class.
- Wipe pole and floor area down with alcohol before and after class.
- If you are sick please stay home.
Remember — please do not attend class if:
You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
You have had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
You have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days (excluding symptoms from a pre-existing condition):
- Temperature of 38 C/100.4 F or higher
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of taste or smell.