WHO CAN TAKE CLASSES?
Men and women of all ages and fitness levels can safely engage in pole classes! (You must be at least 18). If you have an existing medical condition or are pregnant, please see your doctor before participating.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO CLASS?
Wear workout clothes in layers = please wear shorts (under leggings, sweat pants or other leg coverings you can move in) and a comfortable top such as a sports bra and tank top or t-shirt. Please do not apply body or hand lotion before class as this could cause you to slip/lose your grip. Please also do not wear jewelry on your hands, wrists, arms or legs as it may damage the pole or your jewelry.
CAN I WEAR SHOES IN CLASS?
All classes are taught barefoot. Advanced students may choose to incorporate pole-appropriate shoes, these shoes must have an ankle strap or be boots.
CAN MEN COME TO CLASS?
Men are absolutely welcome to participate in a class! No one (male or female) is allowed to watch and not participate in a class.
WHAT KIND OF POLES DO YOU HAVE?
We have chrome, 45mm Xpoles.
WILL I BE SHARING A POLE WITH SOMEONE ELSE?
We never share poles. Sign up for your class online by purchasing a class pack or a membership or stop by the studio to register. You must pre-register and pre-pay to hold your spot for the class.
AH, I'M OUT OF SHAPE, SHOULD I COME TO CLASS?
Classes start at a beginner level. Most people start with background in fitness and build all the muscle, stamina and flexibility they need in class.
DO YOU SELL CLOTHES?
Just studio tank tops and knee pads.
COVID19 SAFETY UPDATES
- Some classes are held via Zoom only while others are Zoom + in-person, make sure to sign up for the right class.
- Arrive 5 mins prior to class to check in.
- Leave your belongings in your car; if you must bring in your belongings, keep them with you by your pole area.
- Bring your own yoga mat for warm-ups.
- Your temperature will be checked before entering the studio using a touchless thermometer.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
- You must wear a face covering while entering the class.
- Please keep your mask on when entering, exiting and walking around the studio (when you may get within 6 feet of someone else). We know that wearing a mask throughout exercising can be difficult, we strongly encourage wearing one for the entire duration of class.
- Wipe pole and floor area down with alcohol before and after class.
- If you are sick please stay home—If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Or if You have had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Or if You have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days (excluding symptoms from a pre-existing condition):
- Temperature of 38 C/100.4 F or higher
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of taste or smell.